Transerve Disc Technologies: Where PSquare and other Top Nigerian Entertainers Make Their CDs and DVDs
Do you know that PSquare, the famous Nigerian twin brothers Peter and Paul Nonso Okoye, who are the hottest and most sought after singing and dancing duo in Africa has sold over 24 million copies of their music CDs and videos since 2003 to date?
1. P-Square's debut album LAST NITE released in 2003 sold out and launched them to super stardom not only in Nigeria, but in many countries in Africa and made their unique Afro hip hop of western and African rhythms the favourite choice of millions of fans worldwide.
2. Their second album GET SQUARED released in July 2005 sold over 10 million copies.
3. Their third album GAME OVER with the bestselling hits songs “Do Me” and “Roll It” also sold 8 million copies worldwide.
4. Their fourth album DANGER released on the 15th of September 2009 sold one million copies in eight days after its release.
5. Of course, "Beautiful Onyinye", the third single from their fifth album THE INVASION, featuring famous American rap sensation Rick Ross sold over 1 million copies in the first four days after the release on July 29, 2011 and the music video has so far recorded over 16,834,874 views on YouTube.
6. Yes, PSquare has sold more millions of albums than any other solo, duo or group of new generation of Nigerian singers, including Innocent Idibia, aka “Tuface” and D’banj, the ‘Kokomaster’.
7. Their CDs are made right here in Nigeria by Transerve Disc Technologies, the biggest producer of audio and video CDs, DVDs and other digital products in West Africa.
Do you know how many millions of CDs D’banj:, the ‘Kokomaster’ or “Mr. Endowed” has sold so far?
Do you know how many millions of CDs Innocent Idibia, aka “Tuface” has sold since he went solo?
The Don of contemporary music in Nigeria Michael Enebeli, famous as Don Jazzy, co-founder of Mo’Hits and now the boss of Marvin Records has also sold millions of his hit singles.
Davido and WizKid have also sold millions of the CDs of their hit singles and albums.
What do most of them have in common?
Millions of their CDs and DVDs are made right here in Nigeria by Transerve Disc Technologies, the biggest producer of audio and video CDs, DVDs and other digital products in West Africa. And Transerve is not only the home of top selling Nigerian singers, but also the hub of the best Nollywood home videos and now in their vision of “Adapting Technology to customers needs with TRANSCENDING EXCELLENT SERVICES”, Transerve has launched its pace setting anti piracy Optical Disc Software that monitors the production and distribution of all products and services from the company to all the customers in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
It is the favorite of many corporate, social and religions organizations who duplicate their CD’s or DVD’s in-house but wants to finish them with high quality waterproof, offset printing instead of costly inkjet printings. Screen/offset printing cost 50% less than inkjet printing and it is water resistant. Transerve Disc Technologies' anti piracy alert system will prevent the rampant cases of piracy in Nigeria and other parts of the world.
"Intellectual property theft is an armed virus that must be fought to a standstill by everybody that loves this industry. In our quest to eradicate this scourge of piracy, we registered with two Label Owners Association, namely: Music label owners and Recording Industries Association of Nigeria (MORAN) and Nigerian Association of recording Industries (NARI). For us in Transerve Disc Technologies Limited, there is no difference between an armed robber and a pirate intellectual property theft is actually worst than bank robbery, because of its capacity to deny not only the present generation of both income and creativity but also future generations of creative community of the exploitation of their God given talents and skills, " said Mr. Cyprian Orakpo, MD/C.E.O of Transerve Disc Technologies Limited.
Transerve Disc Technologies Limited has branches in major cities of the nation to ensure that the products are readily available to her numerous customers.
For more information, contact the head office at the following.
Transerve Disc Technologies Limited
Plot 2 & 3, Block VI, Royalty Place Alakoso Av.,
Odofin Park Est., Ijesha B/Stop, Apapa Oshodi Exp. Way.
Amuwo Odofin. Lagos, Nigeria. P.O Box 17870, Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: +234-08035101966 +234-07029013300